Skype is a software application that allows users to make voice and video calls and chat over the internet. Skype was founded in 2003 by Niklas Zennström, from Sweden, and Janus Friis, from Denmark. It is now owned by Microsoft.
Steps to Create Skype Account?
You can create a Skype account for free as same Alice mail. All you need is a valid email address. Once you have registered for Skype, you can add other Skype users as your contacts and start making calls.
Steps to login to Skype account?
To login to your Skype account, go to the Skype website and enter your username and password. If you forget your password, you can click on the ‘Forgot your password?’ link to reset it.
Skype Best 10 Features
Skype has many features that make it a popular choice for making calls and staying in touch with friends and family. Some of these features include:
- – The ability to make voice and video calls
- – Calling landlines and mobile phones at low rates
- – Sending instant messages
- – Sharing photos, files, and documents
- – Group video calling
- – Screen sharing
- – And more!
How to recover your Skype Account Password?
If you forget your Skype password, you can recover it by following these steps:
- – Go to the Skype login page and click on the ‘Forgot your password?’ link.
- – Enter your email address or Skype name and click on the ‘Submit’ button.
- – Skype will send you an email with instructions on how to reset your password.
- – Follow the instructions and you will be able to login to your account again.
We hope this guide was helpful in showing you how to login to your Skype account and recover your password if you forget it.